Specialist training, working one to one on your personal goals.
Recommended for anyone who would like to tailor the session to their own needs, is recovering from injury, or is interested in yoga as a healing practise.
Perfect for those who…
- Are recovering from injury
- May be nervous about doing yoga in a large group setting
- Aim to strengthen their performance in another area of sport
- Have physical or mental limitations or disabilities
- Is struggling with anxiety or depression
- Would like to work at their own pace
- Wish to practise on a deeper emotional or energetic level
- Has found that their practise has lost some of its sparkle (it happens to everyone)
- Is hoping to progress towards specific physical goals
- Is seeking a more in depth learning experience!
Private sessions give you the teacher’s undivided attention, something which just isn’t possible in a larger group setting.
For anyone who is seriously committed to building and accelerating their practise, privates are the place to do this. Under Roo’s careful 1-to-1 guidance, you can confidently move forwards, gaining tools along the way to help you on the mat and beyond.
Curious? Please get in touch by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about how private sessions could help you.
Where do the sessions take place?
Sessions can take place in my private home studio, nestled in the suburbs of Birmingham, just off Harborne High Street. Mats, blocks, tea, and equipment all provided. Alternatively, if you would like me to visit you, let me know in an email and we can see if we can work something out.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes! Private sessions can be booked for up to 3 people. Like anything, yoga is always more fun with friends (including any four legged furry friends who might want to come, doga is definitely a thing)…!
The first session is £25, and will last between 60 and 90 minutes, offering you a chance to see if privates are for you. Expect to do a lot of talking in the first session, whilst being led through a variety of physical yoga exercises. This gives Roo the opportunity to assess what might suit you and your body best, so that in the future you are able to make the most out of your sessions and work towards your personal goals. After that…
£40 for one off 60 minute session
£45 for one off 90 minute session
Booking Deals & Discounts
5 sessions 60 minutes paid in advance for £160 – £32 each
10 sessions 60 minutes paid in advance for £300 – £30 each