Many of you have been asking me about the tracks I play in class recently, especially the closing tracks in relaxation and savanasana. So I’ve compiled a list of them for you to peruse at your pleasure…
- Immunity – by Jon Hopkins & King Creosote (from the Asleep Versions LP)
- Home – by Will Hanson
- Pu ert Jordin – by Olafur Arnalds
- Haru – by Fennesz & Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Halving The Compass – by Hekios
- Kusanagi – by ODESZA
- Closed Doors – by Message To Bears
- Rise – by Jason Mraz
- Bless Those Tired Eyes – by Clem Leek
- Devi Prayer – by Craig Pruess & Ananda
The last one is that beautiful mantra I use in the middle of Yin class.
If you want to listen to the whole playlist you can follow this link. Feel free to explore all of the playlists on my Spotify, they’re there for you!